Terms & Conditions
We hate the small print as we’re all about fun, but we do want everyone to have a great Funny Girls experience so please take a moment to read our do’s and don’ts below so there are no surprises on the night.
- All guests must be over 18. If you’re lucky enough to look under 25 please bring valid photo ID with you. Valid ID may be required for persons under 25. Acceptable forms of identification are a valid passport, driving licence, a valid Government issued National Identity Card or a PASS Accredited Proof of Age Card bearing the PASS hologram. Expired or damaged forms of ID just won’t cut it and if you’re ID isn’t up to the job, you’ll be heading for an early night with no refund.
- Dress code - we don’t expect everyone to be as glammed up as the Funny Girls – but we do ask you to leave the sportswear at home. Jeans are acceptable – ripped or not – but not tracksuits, baseball caps, sports shirts or shorts please.
- Funny Girls has a responsible sales policy for serving drinks and management are able to refuse service to anyone who may be intoxicated. The well-being of all our guests us important to us and the management may refuse entry or eject anyone who would be considered a risk to others. Examples are, but not limited to, appearing to be drunk, incapable, intoxicated, abusive, behaving anti-socially.
- We’re also keen to protect the safety of all our guests too, so we may search handbags and/or other items, and reserve the right to confiscate items we deem unsuitable such as alcohol, prohibited substances, weapons etc. Anyone found with these items will be refused entry or ejected from the venue and details may be forwarded to the local police.
- We’re really happy for you to take all the still photos you want of The Funny Girls and your night out for your personal use, but video is not permitted and may be deleted/confiscated on the night.
- Please take care of your personal possessions as we can’t accept any liability for them.
- If you’re in the seated areas, please be considerate of those seated behind you during the performance – they’re with us to see the show as well.
- Once you’re in – you’re in! There are no pass-outs or re-admissions.
- From time to time we have film crews with us to record the show. We’ll advise you on the night, just in case you’re suddenly camera shy. Admission to the venue means you consent to a recording which may include you in the audience and for us to use it commercial distribution without consent or copyright.
- Smoking including e-cigarettes is not permitted in the venue.
Thanks for reading – we look forward to welcoming you to the show.
Ticket sales terms and conditions
Tickets can be booked on our website or by calling our booking office on 01253 649194 Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 5.30pm, and Saturday between 10.30am and 3.00pm. Outside these hours a voicemail service is available.
You can contact us via the contact page on our website, where you can message the venue and also send a request to DJ Zoe.
All bookings will need to be paid for in full at the time of the reservation. Payment can be made with either a debit or credit card.
It is your responsibility to check your ticket(s) as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your ticket(s) on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
Admission to the venue is restricted to persons aged 18 and over, purchase of tickets does not imply authorised admission.
All ticket sales are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for alternate dates, goods or services.
We cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. Promotional literature does not imply the performance or inclusion in the performance of any or all of the persons contained in that literature.
If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket.
On occasion, we may need to reallocate your seats – we’ll only do this to alternate seats of the same or higher value to those you purchased.
Our boxes are offered in different sizes and seat between 2 and 8 people. Due to ticket demand (or the size of your party), you may be sharing with other guests. To reduce the need to share, we may add an extra chair in to a box to keep you all seated together.
If a ticket is re-sold or transferred, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue. Tickets cannot be used for competitions, promotions, advertising or hospitality without the express written permission of Funny Girls.
Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue – AKA Top tips for a great night at Funny Girls.
Website terms and conditions
The site may offer references or link to third party sites. Funny Girls has no control over these sites or the content within them.
Funny Girls logos and designs are the registered trademarks and may not be used without the express written permission of Funny Girls.
We will terminate the privileges of any member and/or registered user who uses this site to unlawfully transmit copyright information without express consent. We may also terminate a user's right to use or access the site should we believe any infringement has occurred.
We reserve the right to amend or delete any messages, comments, notices or any other items from the message board area and or forum area of the site at our sole discretion without notice or compensation to the user or author.
Membership is only available to persons aged 18 and over. We will terminate the membership of any member who is in breach of any of the conditions of sale or who falsely declares date of birth information relevant to a membership application, or who uses the member facilities to obtain members privileges for a third party.